Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Third day

Third day,

This is the last day in Malaysia. 11.00 am I'm going to Singapore by bus.
There's a bus station in the First World Hotel.
So on the first day we arrived in the hotel,
I already bought tickets to Singapore.

So today I wake up a bit late.
Checking our luggage.
After all check,
We go down for breakfast.
After breakfast we walk around to enjoy the place before we leaving.
never now when I'm going back.

10.00 am we back to the room to get our luggage.
Then we wait in the station, near the lobby.
The bus is ready, but I rather to stay outside.
want to enjoy the fresh air.
but I already put our luggage in the bus.

I'm lucky.
We got seat right behind the driver.
I always enjoy the view from bus.
I also like to drive.
From my seat I can enjoy the view.
The road is wide.
there is copra field on our left-right.
The weather is not cool anymore.

After 30 minutes,
we stop for awhile.
It's a souvenir shop.
Near main road, and there's jungle behind it.
The sell some souvenirs in central market.
But I forgot, which one cheaper.
There's many kinds traditional snacks and branded snack.
We stop only 10 - 15 minutes.
Most of the passengers stay in the bus.
Then we continue the trip.
I was curious; what kind of view I'll going through.

We're not going to KL.
We're in into highway.
I like it, coz there is no jam.

After 1 hour in the hilly road,
the road is strait. No corner.
The bus already in the maximum speed they allowed. 90 km/h
Shortly I'm getting boring.
The same view ( kelapa sawit trees), the road only strait a head.
Nothing special.
Then I decided to sleep.
better keep my energy.

The trip take 6 hours.
I don't know how long I slept.
The bus is very comfortable, I can streching my legs.
I don't have this experience in Indonesia.

We stop again in Johor Baru, city border before we reach Singapore.
We stop in the restaurant.
Mom ask me if I'm hungry.
I saw the menu they have, then I decide not to buy anything.
I'm not in the mood to try food.
And the place is not representative.

We stop for 30 minutes.
We are in the bus for another 30 minutes, the we reach the border.
All the passangers and luggages are putting out of the bus for customs check.
The custom work fast and efficient.
The check all the luggage through X-ray detector.Don't need to waste time to open one by one.
After that, we getting on the bus again,
and in 30 minutes we already arrive in the last halte.

that's end my first trip in Malaysia

No comments: